When you’re running a small business, the phrases ‘cloud solutions’ and ‘cloud infrastructure’ may sound so daunting. So much so perhaps, that many of us won’t even bother to get to know what they mean, thinking they’re a punch up our weight class.
But you know what? That’s not true.
When you’re running a small business, you always want to make the most of your resources — whether it’s time, money, or effort. Read up to learn how setting up your business’ own cloud can help you run your business and reward you with the time and resources to focus on more important things.
With Globe Business, you can use cloud infrastructure, like Amazon Web Services (AWS), to suit your business needs. Here are 3 examples:
• Data Storage and Backup. Save and access your files from anywhere so you can be productive anywhere, without needing to use an external storage device. AWS offers 11 9’s (99.999999999%) of data durability, meaning that it can keep stored data intact without any form of corruption.
• Data Analysis and Management. Safely collect and organize data you can access anywhere. Use that data to understand your business better and drive your decision-making. With data analysis, you can uncover patterns and insights that will help you understand how you can retain customers better, or see what processes you can still optimize.
• Migration of Core Systems to the Cloud. You can also host virtual servers on the cloud instead of on-premises. Because there’s no need for hardware, you get the flexibility of scaling computing resources up or down depending on how much you need, without worrying about additional capital expenditure.
There are many ways cloud solutions help you make the most out of your resources.
• It’s agile. With cloud services, you can access your files and applications seamlessly, from anywhere, big or small. Easily share high-quality footage, breeze through editing and reviewing your social media content with the rest of your team, and feel at ease knowing that your files are available any time.
• It’s secure and reliable. With public cloud infrastructure, your small business gets access to the same world-class security as big enterprises. You get access to the same network of servers with powerful and secure platforms and systems. Cloud data centers are located around the world, and they store your data across multiple secure sites to ensure that a disaster affecting one place won’t impact your data.
• It’s flexible and scalable. With virtual cloud servers, you don’t need to pay for on-premise hardware and their maintenance, you can easily scale computing power and storage space up or down as needed, and have the option to just pay-per-use.
At Globe Business, our goal is to help you find the right solutions to help build your business better. Through our partnership with Cascadeo, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) premier consulting partner and managed services provider, we can offer you a variety of services to help you maximize the benefits of the cloud for your business. You can count on our engineering, operations, and security expertise on all aspects of cloud operations.
When you get AWS through Globe Business, you get:
• Dedicated Support. We’ll assign a dedicated account manager to handle all your concerns, from onboarding to billing, to after-sales support. No need to queue up or file a ticket, all you need to do is call or send an email.
• Hassle-Free Payment. Pay for world-class service in Philippine Pesos. No need to keep making adjustments with dollar payments, or to use a credit card. You can conveniently pay over the counter, or online through Globe channels, the Globe One App, or GCash.
• One-Stop Cloud Shop. Get access to cloud consulting, migration, and management services through multiple Cloud Partners. You can also avail of other complementary solutions such as Cybersecurity and Direct Leased Line Connectivity to help your business get future-ready.
Get FREE AWS Credits. Get AWS with us and receive FREE AWS credits. Sign up here to find out if your business is qualified.
Get access to all our exclusive member-only content